Directions to the Winery
Chateau Ste. Michelle is located 15 miles northeast of Seattle in Woodinville, Washington.
We are closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Winery Hours »
To reach our historic winery:
- Take Interstate 405 to Exit 23, heading east to Monroe/Wenatchee.
- Immediately get in the right lane following the signs to the first exit, which is for Highway 202 East. Dairy Queen will be on your right.
- Go down the hill and under the train trestle. You will come to a stoplight at NE 175th Street with a tire store on your right.
- Turn right onto NE 175th Street and go one-quarter mile, over two sets of railroad tracks, until you come to stop light on an incline.
- Turn left at the light onto Highway 202 and go 1.6 miles. Follow the road as it curves left and the Chateau’s entrance will be on your right.
14111 NE 145th Street
Woodinville, Washington 98072