BLEND: Winemaker for a Day
$125 PER PERSON | $95 VRC MEMBERS
Here’s your chance to be a winemaker for a day!
Let our experts guide you through creating your own red wine blend while tasting different varietals and discovering their attributes.
This unique, hands-on experience takes you through tasting five different wine varietals from our award winning vineyards, learning about each as you go. Once you’ve tasted all your options, we provide the tools for you to mix and refine your blend until you feel it’s just right. Finally, you’ll bottle your creation complete with your own custom label and your masterpiece will be ready to take home to share with friends and family!
Daily: 10:30am & 2:30pm
Accommodates up to 16 guests. Approximately 90 minutes.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- Our concierge team will contact you within 48 hours of your request. At that time, a valid credit card number will be required to secure your reservation.
- Your credit card will be billed 48 hours in advance of your scheduled visit.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
- To book groups larger than the available capacity, please call 425-415-3633 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
- Guests participating in Tours & Salon Experiences must have valid form of identification available for age verification upon check - in. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card
We require a cancellation notice at least 48 hours prior to your reservation. After the 48 hours, your reservation fee is non-refundable. For additional questions, please call 425-415-3633.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information:
Phone: 425-415-3633 or 1-800-267-6793
VIEW MORE EXPERIENCES