$250 PER 4-HOUR RENTAL | CLUB: $225 PER 4-HOUR RENTAL
Redefine your Chateau experience! Indulge in your very own private outdoor escape in one of our brand-new Chateau Cabanas.
Our cabanas come complete with comfortable seating for up to 5 people in a secluded spot on our winery grounds, Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your own selection of music, glassware, ice bucket and one bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle wine of your choice (from a pre-determined list of options). Outdoor lawn games are also available for your enjoyment while on-site. Tastings are outside only, weather permitting.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Advanced reservations are required for Chateau Cabanas.
Additional add-on options include:
- Wine by the bottle
- Charcuterie trays
- Snacks from our Wine Shop
Available Reservation Times:
Thursday – Sunday: 12:00PM – 4:00PM
Reservations are approximately 4 hours long. Maximum 6 guests per reservation, limit 1 reservation per Cabana. Guests will have time to purchase wine and/or merchandise after their cabana rental reservation is complete.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate in all winery tasting experiences.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Cabana Cancellation Policy: Pre-payment is required to reserve your private cabana. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will receive a 100% refund. Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the reservation cost.
To reserve your Chateau Cabana tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Chateau Cabanas’ in the reservations options below.