Elements Tasting Experience
$25 PER PERSON | VRC: $20 PER PERSON
Introducing our latest pop-up tasting experience at Chateau Ste. Michelle featuring the newly released Elements wine collection. Don’t miss your chance to experience Elements before they release to the public later this Spring.
Taste through a flight of 3 wines, each varietal tastefully infused with fresh fruits and botanicals. Each wine is light, refreshing and uniquely different.
Don’t feel like a tasting flight? Enjoy a fresh and fruity wine cocktail crafted with Elements wine instead! Cocktail price is $12 for all guests.
Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00am – 3:30pm
Friday & Saturday Twilight Tastings: 5:00-7:00pm Walk-in tastings only, no reservations available.
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum 5 guests per reservation.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
To reserve your Elements Tasting Experience option – please make sure to select ‘Elements Tasting’ in the reservations options below.