ēlicit Wine Project
$25 PER PERSON | CLUB: $20 PER PERSON
Don’t miss our pop-up tasting experience featuring wines from our newest Ste. Michelle Wine Estates brand, the ēlicit Wine Project!
Taste through a selection of 4 wines of your choosing from a menu of white, red and rosé wines from the ēlicit Wine Project portfolio.
Wednesday through Sunday:
12 p.m., 1:45 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise. Maximum 5 guests per reservation.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
For questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate in all winery tasting experiences.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.