Private Library Tasting
$60 PER PERSON | VRC: $50 PER PERSON
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Taste through a vertical of 4 impeccable library wines aged to peak drinkability and just pulled out of our very own private library cellar to share with you. These winery-exclusive wines are the last of their vintages with only a very small amount of inventory left. Wine selections change monthly.
August Library Feature:
Eroica Riesling Vertical
September Library Feature:
Artist Series Red Wine Vertical
Available Reservation Times:
Wednesday through Sunday: 12:00pm & 2:00pm
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum 10 guests per reservation, limit 1 reservation per private salon. Advanced reservations are required for the Private Library Tasting.
For parties of 5 or more, please contact our reservations team at 425-415-3633 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To reserve your Private Library Tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Private Library Tasting – Single Vineyard Vertical’ in the reservation options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: