Midsummer’s White Tasting Lounge
$25 PER PERSON | VRC: $20 PER PERSON
Sit back, relax and enjoy a tasting experience unlike any other in our new Midsummer’s White Tasting Lounge.
Created in dedication to our beloved annual Midsummer’s White Wine Release, our new lounge space celebrates our best hits of the season with a selection of sips that taste distinctly of summertime magic. No formal tasting flight here, just you, your friends, and wines that will complete your summer cellar.
Available Reservation Times:
Daily: 11:00am – 3:30pm
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum of 6 attendees per reservation. For parties of 4 or more, please contact our reservations team at 425-415-3633 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To reserve your Midsummer’s White Tasting Lounge option – please make sure to select ‘Midsummer's White Tasting Lounge’ in the reservations options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: