Feature Flight Patio Tasting
$25 PER PERSON | CLUB: $20 PER PERSON
Explore the wines of Washington’s founding winery. Enjoy a tasting flight of 4 distinctive wines from our Reserve and Limited Release collections of red and white wines.
Flight selections change monthly. Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability. Tastings are outside only, weather permitting.
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
To reserve patio seating, please select Patio Feature Flight when selecting your reservation option below.
Tastings are approximately 75 minutes. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise. Maximum 5 guests per reservation.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate in all winery tasting experiences.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
To reserve your Feature Flight Patio Tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Patio Feature Flight’ in the reservations options below.