Feature Flight Patio Tasting
$25 PER PERSON | VRC: $20 PER PERSON
Explore the wines of Washington’s founding winery. Enjoy a tasting flight of 4 distinctive wines from our Reserve and Limited Release collections of red and white wines in one of our tented outdoor tasting spaces.
Flight selections change monthly. Tastings are outside only, weather permitting.
Available Reservation Times:
Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Tastings are approximately 75 minutes. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise.
Maximum 10 guests per reservation.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability.
For parties of 6 or more, please contact our reservations team at 425-415-3633 or via email at email@example.com.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To reserve your Feature Flight Patio Tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Patio Feature Flight’ in the reservations options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: