Picnic at the Chateau
$80 PER RESERVATION
Reservations available beginning 8/1
Picnic at the Chateau like never before!
Make your picnic experience stress-less. Just bring yourself, we will take care of the rest. Each experience comes complete with the following:
- Table/chairs for you & 4 friends (Maximum of 5 people)
- Picnic basket filled with a selection of delicious gourmet goodies from our partnership with Chef Anne Marie including:
- Breads & Spreads: French Chicken Salad, Samish Bay Vaché Cheese, Bruschetta, Fig Paste, and a baguette.
- Greek Salad and Chef Anne Marie Tasting Chips.
- Plates, napkins and cutlery included.
- One bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Rosé, Columbia Valley (no substitutions).
Additional add-on options include:
- Wine by the bottle
- Selection of gourmet snacks from our Wine Shop and café window
- Don’t want to bring your own blanket or want to take home a picnic basket? Save 15% on the purchase of a Chateau Ste. Michelle branded sweatshirt blanket or picnic basket when you add either to your reservation.
Reservations are required for all winery tasting experiences. Tastings are outside only, weather permitting.
Available Reservation Times:
Thursday – Sunday: 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Reservations are approximately 90 minutes long. Maximum 5 guests per reservation. Guests will have time to purchase wine and/or merchandise after your reservation is complete.
Food options included in our picnic experience are pre- set and pre-ordered for each experience. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions, but alternative options are not guaranteed.
To maintain strict social distancing guidelines in our tasting room, we have reduced maximum occupancy allowed in all of our tasting spaces and require reservations for all visitors, including our club members. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at email@example.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
To reserve your Picnic at the Chateau tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Picnic at the Chateau' in the reservations options below.
To request a reservation, we ask that you AGREE to the following waiver.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability. By clicking “ Agree” above and making a reservation, you acknowledge that community spread of the COVID-19 virus has been detected in the community, and you voluntarily agree on behalf of yourself and all others in your group participating in the reservation (each a “Guest”) that each Guest accepts sole responsibility for any injury to themselves, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, disability, death, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that they may experience or incur in connection with COVID-19 exposure alleged to have occurred at Chateau Ste Michelle (“Claims”). Each Guest hereby releases, discharges, and holds harmless Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Ltd., its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives (“Releasees”), of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of or relating thereto. Each Guest understands and agrees that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Releasees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after their visit to or participation in activities at Chateau Ste. Michelle. If any provisions of this waiver are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible.