Plant Based Comfort Food & Wine Pairing
$40 PER PERSON | VRC: $35 PER PERSON
By Appointment Only
Eat your greens and enjoy great wine!
Enjoy a menu of 4 expertly crafted plant based and vegan gourmet “comfort” foods impeccably paired with selection of 4 Chateau Ste. Michelle and Eroica wines.
Food Menu includes*:
- Spring pea falafel served with Green Goddess dressing
- Pretzel bites served with house made plant-based cheese dip**
- Plant-based truffle pate served with crackers
- Oreo brownie jar cake with raspberry coulis and egg-free meringue
Food and wines included are meat-free and dairy-free.
*No menu substitutions will be available.
**Food option may contain nuts.
Wednesday through Sunday: 12:00pm, 1:45pm & 3:30pm
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum 10 guests per reservation.
For parties of 6 or more, please contact our reservations team at 425-415-3633 or via email at email@example.com.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Advanced reservations are required for the Plant Based Comfort Food & Wine Pairing Experience.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To reserve your Plant Based Comfort Food and Wine Pairing option – please make sure to select ‘Plant Based Comfort’ in the reservations options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: