Toast to Tacos Food & Wine Pairing
$45 PER PERSON | VRC: $40 PER PERSON
By Appointment Only
Add a little spice to your life with our latest food & wine pairing experience – Toast to Tacos!
Enjoy an expertly crafted menu of 3 different zesty street food-style tacos served with crispy corn chips, Pico de Gallo and fresh house made salsa. Tacos are paired with 4 Chateau Ste. Michelle and Eroica bright summer wines that perfectly complements the robust flavors in each dish.
Food Menu includes:
- Carne Asada taco topped with fajita vegetables and house made salsa verde
- Poblano and portobello mushroom taco with kale and avocado chimichurri sauce
- Smokey Chicken Tinga taco topped with tangy pineapple slaw
- Crispy corn chips served with fresh Pico de Gallo
No substitutions available
Available Reservation Times:
Wednesday through Sunday: 12:00pm, 1:45pm & 3:30pm
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum of 10 attendees per reservation.
For parties of 6 or more, please contact our reservations team at 425-415-3633 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Advanced reservations are required for the Toast to Tacos experience.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To reserve your Toast to Tacos Experience option – please make sure to select ‘Toast to Tacos’ in the reservations options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: