VIP Private Tasting Experience
$60 PER PERSON | CLUB: $55 PER PERSON
Live like a VIP and elevate your wine tasting experience to extraordinary as you sample a selection of 5 of the most exceptional, limited release and small production red and white wines in the Chateau Ste. Michelle portfolio.
These exclusive wines are sure to please the most discerning palates and leave you with an appreciation of the finer wines in life.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Advanced reservations are required for the VIP Private Tasting Experience.
Available Reservation Times:
Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise. Maximum six guests per reservation, limit 1 reservation per private area.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.