Winetales Cocktail Lounge
$30 PER PERSON | VRC: $25 PER PERSON
Sit back, relax and enjoy a tasting experience unlike any other in our newest pop-up experience, the Winetales Cocktail Lounge.
Each month between October and December, we will feature a new handcrafted wine cocktail concoction made with a different wine varietal.
Tasting experience includes one featured cocktail plus a glass of your choice from a menu of select Chateau Ste. Michelle wines.
October Featured Cocktail: Riesling Fizz
Available Reservation Times:
Daily: 11:00am – 3:30pm
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum 4 guests per reservation.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
- Consistent with state and local requirements, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors on our property, except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. It is also recommended that guests wear face coverings while outdoors on-site.
- Effective 10-25-21 proof of full vaccination or a negative FDA-approved COVID-19 test within 72 hours is required for all wine tasting, food, or indoor experiences for anyone 12 years and older. Customers only doing retail purchases or wine club pick-ups are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test.
To reserve your Winetales Cocktail Lounge Experience option – please make sure to select ‘Winetales Cocktail Lounge’ in the reservation options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: