State laws restrict or prevent shipping wine directly to consumers in some states. We are only able to ship wine purchased over the internet to the states listed in the table below. Deliveries can only be made to physical addresses. We cannot ship to Post Office boxes or APR/FPO addresses. Some states restrict the amount a consumer can have shipped from a winery. The information below is a summary of the quantities we can ship.
Final local and state taxes will be calculated on email order confirmation once the shipping address is reconciled in our system.
*Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, New York and New Hampshire: Shipment permitted only to certain "wet" areas.
NOTE: We cannot ship to these states due to restrictions.
- Connecticut (2 cases/62 days)
- District Of Columbia (1 case/month)
- Hawaii (6 cases/year)
- Idaho (2 cases/order - up to 24 cases/year)
- Illinois (12 cases/year)
- Maine (12 cases/year)
- Massachusetts (12 cases/year)
- Minnesota (2 cases/year)
- Missouri (2 cases/month)
- Montana (18 cases/year)
- Nebraska (1 case/month)
- Nevada (12 cases/year)
- New Hampshire (12 cases/year)
- New Mexico (2 cases/month)
- New York (36 cases/year)
- North Carolina (2 cases/month)
- North Dakota (3 cases/month)
- Oregon (2 cases/month)
- South Carolina (2 cases/month)
- Tennessee (1 case/month - up to 3 cases/year)
- Texas (45 bottles/month - up to 181 bottles/year)
- Vermont (12 cases/year)
- Virginia (2 cases/month)
- West Virginia (2 cases/month)
- Wisconsin (12 cases/year)
- Wyoming (2 cases/year)