2020 American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure
Washington Tour de Cure: Many Roads, One Purpose
Participating in the WA Tour de Cure is an experience you’ll never forget! This well-organized event has routes available for all skill-levels: including a 5k run/walk. Tour de Cure is an event where no matter which road you take, you will be joining thousands of people from around the country who share the same passion: to fight diabetes and its burdens.
Your Tour Day experience includes:
• Starting line ceremonies with inspiring speakers
• Well-planned and marked routes through beautiful Woodinville wine country
• Vehicle support with medics and mechanics
• Fully-stocked rest stops
• Fantastic lunch and post-event festival
• A glass of wine from Chateau Ste. Michelle in a commemorative wine glass for participants 21 and over who meet the fundraising minimum
Make a difference for this great cause and register for the Tour de Cure today!
Sign Up for the Chateau Ste. Michelle Team
Last year, over 30,000 Tour de Cure participants raised nearly $18 million to support the mission of the American Diabetes Association: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
The Tour de Cure raises funds to support research, deliver programs and credible information about diabetes to individuals across the country, and to give voice to people facing discrimination because of diabetes.
To register, or to find out more about Tour de Cure, call the American Diabetes Association toll free at 1-888-DIABETES or visit www.diabetes.org/washingtontourdecure .