Vintage Reserve Club
VRC Pre-Concert Social - June 13th
Summer Concerts at the Chateau are nearly here! We are thrilled to announce our lineup of Vintage Reserve Club (VRC) exclusive pre-concert socials, just for you.
What is a pre-concert social? It’s an opportunity for you to relax and mingle with fellow club members before your concert begins. Our private tent will be located south of our estate, close to the VRC priority access entrance. It’s a great way to kick off an evening of great music and good times! Capacity is very limited – act fast to ensure you don’t miss out!
- $65 per ticket. Two tickets max per concert.
- Sampling of our incredible Chateau Ste. Michelle wines.
- Small bites will be served in our VRC tent; food and wine service begins two and a half hours before show time.
- Pre-scanning of your concert tickets allows for quick entry into the amphitheatre, right when gates open to the public via a private entrance. You get to skip the long lines of general admission!
- Onsite complimentary parking (a $20 value) near the VRC tent on the south side of the property. NOTE: Allow ample time for parking to ensure you don’t miss the priority access to the amphitheatre – lines are long, and they take time to get through on concert days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Concert tickets are not included and will need to be purchased separately. You must have a ticket to the concert to attend these events. Gates open approximately two hours before show time. Gate opening time is subject to change based on artist sound check timing.
Make sure you are logged into your account; only VRC members will be able to purchase tickets. You will receive a confirmation email as the show approaches with more specific event details.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to attend a pre-concert social.
- Tickets to pre-concert socials are non-refundable.
- You will receive an email 5 days prior with event details.
- No cameras or pets allowed.