Introduction to Food & Wine Pairings
$175 PER PACKAGE*
Let our experts take you through the basics of the science behind food and wine pairings. Learn how the right foods can transform and elevate your wine tasting experience to extraordinary and enjoy a selection of fun bites our wine educators have selected to pair beautifully with the wines in the tasting.
- (3) 750ml Chateau Ste. Michelle Wines
- Horse Heaven Hills Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Horse Heaven Hills
- Cold Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
- Ethos Reserve Syrah, Columbia Valley
- Bites included
- Bread Dip Olive & Herb Bread Spread
- Sundried Tomato Spread
- Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn
- La Panzanella Croccantini Crackers
- Creminelli Fine Meats Artisan Cured Salami
- Dried Blood Orange Slices
- Aroma Wheel
- 60-minute guided tasting with a Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Educator
In addition to the inclusions listed, each guided tasting includes a tasting mat and a special 15% off coupon for each recipient to use on a future Chateau Ste. Michelle purchase.
Additional add-on options are available for all tastings:
- Riedel Chateau Ste. Michelle Logo Glasses ($10 per glass per package)
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump ($13 per package)
- Vacu Vin Wine Stoppers; Pack of 2 ($6.50 per package) - Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump comes with 1 stopper included.
*Tax & shipping not included.