Black Glass Challenge
$75 | VRC $60 | Per Person
Wed – Sun 3:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Suggested
Let your senses (and our wine experts) be your guide through a blind tasting of 4 limited release and winery-exclusive wines. Explore the nuanced characteristics and flavor profiles of different wine varietals to challenge yourself to figure out what is in each black wine glass. All wine experience levels welcome.
- Maximum 10 guests per reservation
- Walk-ins welcome based on availability
Select Black Glass Challenge and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.