Sunken Garden Experience
75 Minutes - Reservations Suggested
Transport yourself to our magical European garden in the heart of the Chateau Ste. Michelle grounds. Located next to our historic Manor House, enjoy sipping your favorite wines in our newly renovated European-style Sunken Garden. Complete with a tented seating area to keep you dry during the inclement winter months, enjoy our newest outdoor space all year round!
The Feature Flight tasting menu, wine by the glass or bottle and exclusive garden food menu options are available for purchase in the Sunken Garden. Select lawn games available for use.
Select Sunken Garden and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.
Effective 10-25-21 proof of full vaccination or a negative FDA-approved COVID-19 test within 72 hours is required for all wine tasting, food, or indoor experiences for anyone 12 years and older. Customers only doing retail purchases or wine club pick-ups are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test. Consistent with state and local requirements, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors on our property, except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. We also recommend guests wear face coverings while outdoors.