Brunch Box Patio Experience
$35 PER PERSON*
Available through 3/7 by Appointment Only
*Minimum reservation for 2 required
Everything is better with bubbles!
Add a little sparkle to your life with Chateau Ste. Michelle’s newest food and sparkling wine pairing experience, the Brunch Box.
Create your own delicious mimosas with a tasting of 4 of our delicious Domaine Ste. Michelle Bubbles and an assortment of 4 different juices. Enjoy your mimosas with a selection of delectable brunch goodies prepared by our culinary team that includes scones, a fruit medley, freshly-made quiche, salmon lox, and more.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Advanced reservations are required for the Brunch Box Experience.
Available Reservation Times:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Every 30 Minutes 11:00am – 2:00pm
The Brunch Box tasting experience serves 2 people. Tastings are approximately 75 minutes. Maximum six guests per reservation.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
To reserve your Brunch Box Experience option – please make sure to select ‘Brunch Box Experience’ in the reservations options below.