BLEND: Winemaker for a Day
$150 | VRC $125 | Per Person
Daily 11:00am & 3:00pm
90 Minutes - Reservations Required
Let our experts guide you through creating your own red wine blend while tasting different varietals and discovering their attributes.
This unique, hands-on experience takes you through tasting five different wine varietals from our award-winning vineyards, learning about each as you go. We provide the tools for you to mix and refine your blend until you feel it’s just right. Finally, bottle your creation complete with your own custom label and your masterpiece will be ready to take home to share with friends and family!
- Salon experiences are 21 and over, please. Individuals under 21 not permitted in salon spaces.
- Maximum 16 guests per reservation
- Walk-ins welcome based on availability
Cancellation Policy: Pre-payment is required to reserve your Blend: Winemaker for a Day experience. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will receive a 100% refund. Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the reservation cost.
Select BLEND: Winemaker for a Day and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at email@example.com or call 425-415-3633.