Brunch Box Experience
$60 | VRC $50 | Per Person
SAT & SUN 11:30am–2:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Required
Everything is better with bubbles! Create your own fresh and fruity mimosas with a selection of 4 of our Domaine Ste. Michelle sparkling wines and 4 different juices. Enjoy your mimosas with an assortment of delectable brunch goodies prepared by our culinary team
*NEW* Brunch Box Menu Beginning January 7, 2023
Baked Eggs with Creamed Spinach, Roasted Tomatoes & Mushrooms
Homemade Fennel Breakfast Sausage
Potato Latkes with Chive Sour Cream
Winter Citrus Fruit
Yogurt with Granola
Chocolate Beignets with Coconut Caramel
Featured Juices: Tangerine, cranberry pomegranate, blueberry, and pineapple
- Maximum 10 guests per reservation
- Parties of 5 or more, call 425-415-3633 or email us
- Walk-ins welcome based on availability
Cancellation Policy: Pre-payment is required to reserve your Brunch Box experience. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will receive a 100% refund. Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the reservation cost.
Select Brunch Box and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.