Build Your Own Charcuterie Board
$115 | VRC $99 | Per Person
Wed-Sun 12:00 & 3:00pm
Fri & Sat 5:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Required
Just in time for the holidays! Learn how to make your very own showstopping, picture-perfect charcuterie board in our newest hands-on private salon experience. Our wine and culinary experts will guide you through the steps of creating your charcuterie board while you taste through wines that pair with each tasty treat in your creation.
When it’s over, take home your completed masterpiece (food and board included) to share your new talent.
Select Build Your Own Charcuterie Board and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.
Effective 10-25-21 proof of full vaccination or a negative FDA-approved COVID-19 test within 72 hours is required for all wine tasting, food, or indoor experiences for anyone 12 years and older. Customers only doing retail purchases or wine club pick-ups are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test. Consistent with state and local requirements, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors on our property, except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. We also recommend guests wear face coverings while outdoors.