Charcuterie Making Experience
$125 | VRC $100 | Per Person
Wed-Sun 11:00am & 3:00pm
Fri & Sat 5:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Required
Learn how to make your very own showstopping, picture-perfect charcuterie board in our newest hands-on salon experience. Our wine and culinary experts will guide you through the steps of creating your charcuterie board while you taste through wines that pair with each tasty treat in your creation.
When it’s over, take home your completed masterpiece (food and board included) to share your new talent.
Select Charcuterie Making Experience and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.