Feature Flight Tasting
$25 | VRC $20 | Per Person
75 Minutes - Reservations Suggested
Explore the wines of Washington’s founding winery. Enjoy a tasting flight of 4 distinctive wines from our Reserve and Limited Release collections of red and white wines. The wine flight menu changes monthly.
Select Feature Flight and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at email@example.com or call 425-415-3633.
Effective 10-25-21 proof of full vaccination or a negative FDA-approved COVID-19 test within 72 hours is required for all wine tasting, food, or indoor experiences for anyone 12 years and older. Customers only doing retail purchases or wine club pick-ups are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test. Consistent with state and local requirements, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors on our property, except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. We also recommend guests wear face coverings while outdoors.