Patio Feature Flight
$25 | VRC $20 | Per Person
Wed-Sun 11:00am - 5:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Suggested
Explore the wines of Washington’s founding winery.
Enjoy a tasting flight of 4 distinctive red and white wines from our Reserve and Limited Release collections while enjoying our beautiful property outside on our patio. Wine menu changes monthly.
Patio seating is not fully covered and is weather dependent.
- Maximum 6 guests per reservation
- Parties of 4 or more, call 425-415-3633 or email us
- Walk-ins welcome based on availability
Select Patio Feature Flight and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at email@example.com or call 425-415-3633.