Sample the Season: Rotating Seasonal Food & Wine Pairing
$85 | VRC $70 | Per Person
Wed-Sun 1:00pm & 3:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Required
Enjoy a tasting menu of picture-perfect seasonal treats prepared by our culinary team paired impeccably with Chateau Ste. Michelle and Eroica wines. This experience will begin with a menu of small bites fitting for any table that are sure to get you excited for the holiday season!
Current Food Menu:
- Grilled Oyster on the Half Shell with Creamed Leeks & Homemade Bacon
- Potato Mushroom Tart with Truffle Aioli
- Roasted Chestnut Soup with Onion Crema & Crispy Prosciutto
- Duck Confit & Parsnip Risotto with Roasted Grapes & Parsnip Strips
*Food substitutions are not available for this experience.
Don’t forget to check back each month for the newest menu.
Select Sample the Season and your preferred date and time.
- Final cost includes WA State sales tax.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment are non-refundable.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For reservations with attendees under 21 or anyone that will not be participating in your selected winery experience that are in your total party size, please call 425-415-3633.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at email@example.com or call 425-415-3633.