Vintage Reserve Club Member Tasting
Enjoy a selection of 4 limited release, winery-exclusive wines in our club spaces - tasting fees included for members and their guests. Our VRC team curates a new tasting flight each month featuring the latest club releases.
75 Minutes - Reservations Suggested
Vintage Reserve Room
75 Minutes - Walk-in Only
- Estate Members: Tasting for 2 people per membership
- Heritage Reserve Members: Tasting for 4 people per membership
- Additional guests $15 per person
- Club member must be present
- Walk-ins welcome based on availability
Select Club Member Tasting and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.