CRUSH Harvest Festival - Grape Stomping Competition
$40 PER 2-PERSON TEAM | VRC: $35 PER TEAM
October 15, 2022
11:00am - 4:30pm
To participate in the Grape Stomping competition, please select a reservation time slot below.
Each time slot will have 6 teams total, with 2 people on each team. Each team will compete for who can fill the wine bottle to the top first. Please note, we will be using red grapes for this so you may get messy! Guests must be 21 and older to participate in the grape stomping competition.
Once your reservation is placed, you will receive a confirmation that your reservation has been received. Our reservations team will follow up with you to process your payment. Payment is required prior to participation in the event.
Select Crush Harvest Festival and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at email@example.com or call 425-415-3633.