Club Member Reserve Tasting
Club Tastings are included with club membership.
Tasting fee for guests without club membership: $15 (Must have a club member in attendance)
Enjoy a selection of 4 limited release, winery-exclusive club wines. Flight selections change monthly.
Tasting Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis for all spaces. Reservations are available, but not required, walk-ins welcome based on availability.
Tastings are approximately 75 minutes.
Available Reservation Times:
Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Our Club Reserve tastings are limited to VRC club members and their guests only. Extremely limited seating available, maximum of six guests per table/reservation. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
To reserve your VRC Club Member tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Club Member Tasting’ in the reservations options below.