Vintage Reserve Club Member Tasting
TASTING FEES IN CLUB SPACES INCLUDED FOR 2 PEOPLE PER ESTATE MEMBERSHIP, AND 4 PEOPLE PER HERITAGE RESERVE MEMBERSHIP.
FEE FOR EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST: $15 (CLUB MEMBER MUST BE PRESENT)
Enjoy a selection of 4 limited release, winery-exclusive wines. Our VRC team specially curates a new tasting flight each month featuring the latest club releases.
Available Reservation Times:
- Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm. Reservations are available, not required. Walk-ins welcome based on availability.
- Friday & Saturday Twilight Tastings: 5:00-7:00pm - Walk-in tastings only.
- Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00am – 5:00pm - Walk-in tastings only.
Reservations are approximately 75 minutes. Our VRC member tastings are limited to club members and their guests.
No outside food or beverages allowed on winery grounds at this time.
Book Your Reservation
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Our concierge team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at Chateau Ste. Michelle are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in all winery tasting experiences. Attendees of all ages are welcome.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To reserve your VRC Club Member tasting option – please make sure to select ‘Club Member Tasting’ in the reservations options below.
Guests consuming or purchasing alcohol at Chateau Ste. Michelle must have valid identification available. We accept the following forms of ID: Driver's License or ID Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. For guests visiting from outside of the U.S. or Canada, valid forms of identification include an Official Passport or Passport Card.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Reservation Requests
For More Information: