$75 | VRC $60 | Per Person
Wed-Sun 11:00am, 1:00pm & 3:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Suggested
Taste through a vertical of 4 impeccable library wines aged to peak drinkability and just pulled out of our very own private library cellar to share with you. These winery-exclusive wines are the last of their vintages with only a very small amount of inventory left.
Decorated with the artwork of featured artists that have graced our wine bottles throughout our winery’s 50-year history, our private library tasting space is seeped with just as much history as the wines you will taste in this historic experience.
Current Feature: Vertical of Canoe Ridge Estate Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons
Select Private Library Tasting and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at email@example.com or call 425-415-3633.