$75 | VRC $60 | Per Person
Wed-Sun 1:00 & 3:00pm
75 Minutes - Reservations Required
Taste through a vertical of 4 impeccable library wines aged to peak drinkability. Curated from our private cellar, these winery-exclusives are the last of their vintages with only a very small amount of inventory left.
Current Library Feature: Vertical of Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
Select Private Library Tasting and your preferred date and time.
- If your reservation request is within 48 hours, please email us at reservations@ste-Michelle.com.
- Experiences are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes past reservation start times may be asked to reschedule.
- Guests of all ages are welcome. To consume or purchase alcohol you must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid form of identification: 1) Driver's License or I.D. Card issued by any U.S. State or Canadian Provence 2) U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Military I.D. Card 3) Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card 4) Official Passport or Passport Card.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on winery grounds.
- For more information or help with reservations email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-415-3633.